What We Do
We keep Lansing, MI covered
Most people don’t care to take the time to become experts in insurance, but instead wish to find someone they trust to help them buy the insurance they need with the options that work for them at a fair price. We are that trusted advisor in insurance.
We do not work for any one insurance company, but rather act as a broker for over 30 regional and national insurance carriers. There is no one insurance company that provides the best coverage and price for every customer, so we assist you in finding the insurance company or companies that work best for your situation.
Our goals are simple:
- Be the best insurance agency you have ever worked with
- Be the best employer that our employees have ever worked for
- Be among the top tier of agents that each of our carriers represent in terms of servicing their customers honestly, fairly and productively.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- When you call us a live human being will answer the phone
- When you ask us a question we will give you an honest answer
- If we must return your phone call we will do so the same day, unless we tell you otherwise
- If you write to us we will answer your correspondence within two business days
- We will steamline the insurance application process as much as possible
- We will provide continuing education to our staff to better serve you
- We will act as an advocate for you in the claims process to make sure you are treated fairly
- We will only contract with insurance carriers that provide local claims service and policy service
- If at any time one of our employees fails to meet this standard of care we would appreciate your letting us know so that we can correct the situation.
- Scheduled Property (Inland Marine)
- Professional Offices
- Garage & Repair
- Delivery Services
- Day Care
- Variable (Life & Annuities)
- Short Term
- Medical Savings Accounts
- Medicare Supplements
- Long Term Care
- Trip/Accident Coverage
- Payroll Deduction Programs
- Simple IRA