Time for a #ThrowbackThursday! Customer Service Representative Mary LeZotte did some homework on the history of our building with the help of the Capital Area District Libraries. Our building was built in 1924 by Charles E. Claflin, who worked for Consumers Power. After building at 529 W. Saginaw, Charles leased the first floor to Robinson Drug Store and kept the upstairs as residential apartments. Thanks, Mary!