For the past year, President Paul Rathbun and Producer Ben Rathbun have been attending classes to work towards their Total Quality Agency (TQA) designations. TQA is a year long course offered by the Michigan Association of Insurance Agents that combines Best Practices with data and tools that assist in building and growing a successful agency for the future. Throughout the seminars, they learned how:
- To jumpstart agency planning
- To apply critical leadership and management training skills
- To manage the importance of agency financial success and perpetuation
- To implement new technology products and processes
- To choose and manage insurance company relationships
- To effectively market the agency
- And so much more!
To wrap up TQA, Paul and Ben had to put together a comprehensive strategic plan to present to their insurance carriers. It has been a long and tiring year, but TQA has allowed The Rathbun Agency to take critical steps in ensuring their continued success!